I have the best profession in the world. I get to help create beautiful smiles all day long. My patients, who range from children to adults, bring me such joy and it is an absolute pleasure to be a part of their lives. I love to create smiles for my patients that will last for a lifetime. I work with some of the most talented, dedicated, and caring people in my field. They love all of our patients and treat them like family.
Education and Continuing Education
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Meharry Medical College
- Master of Science Degree – University of North Carolina
- Certificate in Orthodontics – University of North Carolina
I participate in various continuing education meetings throughout the year through the UNC Orthodontic Alumni Association, the AAO Continuing Education Webinars, and Maryland Oral Surgery Associates Study Club. This allows me to incorporate the highest quality and the latest in technological advancements to my patients’ care.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Mid Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists
- National Dental Association
Outside the Office
I enjoy spending time with my husband, Bertrand and our daughters, Averin and Karys, at our home in Laurel. I love exploring the Baltimore and DC Metro areas and its array of restaurants, participating in various outdoor activities like skiing, tennis, and golf, and cheering on my favorite college basketball team (Go Tar Heels)! My commitment to the community extends beyond the walls of our practice. I like to give back to others by participating in fundraisers for the Laurel Advocacy and Referral Services program and various other charities.